Friday, June 12, 2009

Switch it up real quick

Ight right now we switchin it up to some english even though the page is mostly about spanish music I do now about some english music as well. Ima start it off with my boy Ron Brows he has some poundin beats and i should know because my brother has a civic with a system inside and my boy Ron Brows does the damage to his bass speakers with his beats. My personal favorite that juss came out recently by Ron Brows Gimme $20 ft the Tea bag Boys and Red Cafe well some people might not like it but i find this song offical and let it be known NO WIFEIN IN THE CLUB GIMME $20!!! lol my boy Brows is a clown.

Dont get me Started with Hov. This man Jay-Z burning up on the radio with his new smash hit DOA. DEATH ON AUTO TUNE. This is for all you T-Painers out there and yea for my man Ron Brows. Hova rips this song and every one on that auto tune shit. Its true lets juss stop that auto tune shit and bring it back to when niggas realy use to rap feel me.

And Fabolous is doin it up but i think he deserves his own blog so see one posted soon.

This is a video of Jay-Z talkin to Funk Master Flex about DOA

No comments:

Post a Comment